§ 1 Definitions
- Website – website operating at https://sms.com.pl/
- External website – Administrator’s partners, service providers or recipients websites
- Administrator – the company SMS sp. z o.o., operating at: 8 Adamowicza Street, 05-530 Góra Kalwaria, Poland with a tax identification number (NIP): 5213665861 providing services via the Website and storing and accessing information on the User’s Device
- User – a person for whom the Administrator provides services via the Website
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website
- Cookie files – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device
§ 2 Types of cookie files
- Internal Cookie files – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website
- External Cookie files – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by external websites
- Session Cookie files – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookie files – files uploaded and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external websites until they are manually deleted. These files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to delete Cookies after the end of each Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storage and reading mechanisms – Cookie storage and reading mechanisms do not allow any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device to be downloaded. It is virtually impossible to transfer viruses, Trojans and other worms to the User’s Device.
- Internal cookies – internal Cookie files used by the Administrator are safe for the Users’ Devices
§ 4 Purposes for which Cookie files are used
- Statistical data – the Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as, visit statistics, User Device statistics or User behavior statistics. This data is collected in order to understand how our Website is performing and to make improvements to our Website.
§ 5 External websites
The Administrator cooperates with the following external websites that may place Cookie files on User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 Conditions of storing and accessing Cookies on User’s Devices by the Website and external websites
- The user may at any time change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved Cookie files.
- Information on how to manage cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: manage cookies.
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved so far using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website.
§ 7 Disclaimer
- The administrator uses all possible measures to ensure the security of data placed in Cookie files. However, it should be noted that the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User’s activity and the security of the device they are using.
- The Administrator is not responsible for any data contained in Cookie files that is intercepted as a result of the User’s conscious or unconscious activity, viruses, Trojans and other spyware that may have infected the User’s Device.
- Users, in order to protect themselves against the threats indicated in the previous point, should follow cybersecurity principles.
§ 8 Website requirements
- Restricting saving and access to Cookie files on the User’s Device may cause some functions of the Website to malfunction.
- The Administrator does not bear responsibility for incorrectly functioning of the Website if the User restricts, in any way, the possibility to save and read Cookie files.